If you’re one of those who don’t feel okay when they eat until they are full, there’s good news if you want to eat until you’re full but don’t want to get fat. This post shows that losing weight isn’t really about eating until you’re full but rather, it is about choosing food that satisfies hunger with the least calories. Which foods are those?
Check them out below.
- Oats: It is not only low in calories, but it is also high in proteins and fiber that keeps you feeling full. For example, 40 grams of dry oats has 148 calories and packs just 5.5 grams of protein and 3.8 grams of fiber. They have a major impact on hunger.
- Greek Yogurt: This is a great source of protein that can curb cravings and promote weight loss. A study of 20 women showed how high protein yogurt snacks affected appetite much better than a high fat snack like chocolate.
- Berries: These include strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. These are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that have been wondered for healthy living. The high fiber boosts weight loss and reduces hunger.
- Eggs: They are a very good nutrient-dense type of food. They are low in calories but rich in vital nutrients that your body needs. For example, a large egg contains about 72 calories, six grams of protein, and a wide array of important vitamins and minerals. Start your day with a serving of eggs, feel full and reduce hunger for the rest of the day.
- Fish: It is rich in protein and good for your heart as the fat in there isn’t dangerous to your health. As an example, 85 grams serving of it can give over 16 grams of protein and also give under 70 calories.
There are other foods that can keep you full but not make you fat. As a starting point, pay attention to these ones here.