Among other things, both models feature a new refined brush texture, contoured edges, and the thinnest borders on any iPhone.
The Pro lineup is built for endurance, matching the strength of titanium with the toughest back glass in a smartphone and the industry-leading Ceramic Shield on the front.
The titanium bands uses an industry-first thermo-mechanical process, encase a new substructure made from 100 percent recycled aluminum, bonding these two metals with incredible strength through solid-state diffusion.
- Super Retina XDR display with Always-On and ProMotion technologies for an exceptional viewing experience.
- Colors include Black Titanium, White Titanium, Blue Titanium, and Natural Titanium.
- Action button replaces the single-function switch used to toggle between ring and silent.
- A press-and-hold gesture with fine-tuned haptic feedback and visual cues in the Dynamic Island ensure the new button launches the intended action.
- StandBy feature which activates when the devices a flipped in a landscape mode.
- Pro chip including a breakthrough new GPU. This is the industry’s first 3nm chip with 19 billion transistors.
- New USB 3 controller for faster connectivity.
- The main camera features a 7-element lens with an f/.178 aperture and a 48MP sensor with second-generation Sensor-shift OIS.
- The new Portrait mode available on the non-Pro devices is available on the Pro and Pro Max as well powered by the Photonic Engine.
- 12MP telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom, an f/2.8 aperture, and a 77 mm focal length equivalent.
The iPhone 15 Pro lineup offers convenient new ways to charge, find friends in busy places, and stay connected while traveling. Both models use the USB‑C connector and the second-generation Ultra Wideband chip, enabling two iPhone devices with this chip to connect at three times the range as before. iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max now support Wi-Fi 6E for greater wireless performance, including up to 2x faster speeds, and introduces the first Thread-enabled smartphones, opening up future opportunities for Home app integrations.
iPhone 15 Pro with 128GB starts at USD 999 and the iPhone 15 Pro Max with 256GB starts at 1199. Pre-orders open on September 15.