Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor is 41 on September 28, 2023. He continues to thrive in a career that has spanned about 16 years. Hailing from the illustrious Kapoor family, Ranbir has not only inherited fame but also wealth, and now is one of the industry’s most celebrated actors.
Here are five things you may not know about the actor:
1. He was Bunny in “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani”.
2. He worked with Shraddha Kapoor.
3. The actor boasts a staggering net worth of Rs. 345 crores, primarily attributed to his thriving film career and lucrative brand endorsements.
4. Ranbir commands a fee of Rs. 50 crores for each of his projects, in addition to a percentage of the film’s profits, resulting in annual earnings of Rs. 30 crores.
5. Kapoor’s net worth is reported to grow annually at a remarkable rate of 40 percent.
He lives a lavish lifestyle as well, with several landed properties to his name, and several posh cars in his name. Learn more about him HERE.