Wirex, a global leader in digital payments, has unveiled the winners of the 2023 Rising Women in Crypto Power List, a part of the company’s Women in Crypto campaign.
In collaboration with The Cryptonomist, this initiative recognizes, honors, and celebrates the impactful contributions of women in the crypto sector.
After a careful review by a respected panel of judges, which included industry experts such as Amelia Tomasicchio, Ani Petrova, Diana Carrasco-Vime, Eleonora Rocca, George Coxon, and Georgia Hanias, Wirex is excited and confident to introduce the outstanding women who have showcased remarkable accomplishments.
The 2023 Rising Women in Crypto Power List winners:
- Amna Usman Chaudhry, MENA Lead at Climate Chain Coalition
- Audrey Akwenye, Co-Founder of Black@
- Belinda Lim, Head of Partnerships SG at The Sandbox
- Bridget Greenwood, Founder of The Bigger Pie, Co-founder of 200Bn Club
- Caterina Ferrara, Senior Blockchain Consultant & Analyst at AlmavivA
- Charmaine Short, Operational Test Manager at Fnality International
- Lianna Adams, Founder of Impactful Artistry, Web3 advocate
- Lori Souza, Co-Founder and COO at MetaFusion
- Priya Guliani, CEO of Earth.ID
- Yaliwe Soko, Chairperson at United Africa Blockchain Association
Compliance Leader of the Year: Natalia Latka, Crypto Compliance Regulatory Advisor at Merkle Science
Social Media Influencer of the Year: Randi Zuckerberg, CEO and Founder of HUG
Pavel Matveev, Wirex’s CEO & Co-founder, commented during the event: ‘On behalf of Wirex, a sincere congratulations to all the winners! Your achievements are pushing the boundaries of innovation in the crypto space, and we’re proud to recognise your significant contributions.’