There’s a lot to learn in this area of architecture. First, how to create VPC and test it. Then you can move on to other things…
- Architect and deploy a robust, high-performance 2-tier web application infrastructure that seamlessly integrating auto scaling for unparalleled availability and scalability. This solution will ensure an exceptional user experience by efficiently distributing workloads across multiple instances, dynamically adjusting to traffic fluctuations. Additionally, the RDS database will be configured for multi-AZ deployment, guaranteeing data durability and availability in the face of unforeseen outages. This forward-thinking architecture not only enhances system reliability but also optimizes resource utilization, making it model for achieving both high availability and scalability in the cloud.
- Part 1 — Creating a VPC and testing the VPC
- Part 2 — Server Launch
- Part 3 — Load balancer and Auto scaling group Launch
- Part 4 — RDS creation
Part 1 — Creating a VPC and testing the VPC
- Navigate to the VPC service on the console once logged in
- Name you instance and give the desired cidr configuration
Classless Inter-Domain Routing or CIDR. It is a method for allocating IP addresses and routing Internet Protocol (IP) packets. CIDR is used to replace the older system based on classes of IP addresses (Class A, B, and C), providing more flexibility and efficiency in the use of IP addresses.